Lyndapodcast, teaches you, via InDesign expert and graphic designer Michael Murphy, teaches you how to specify exact match and range in GREP using InDesign. Use CTRL + F and then choose the GREP tab. Go to the special characters menu to the right and under Wildcards choose Any Digit. After \d you can add \d again, but you should use \d for double digits. For two or more digits use \d[2,]. You can also use \d[3,] for three or more digits. The last operation is \d[2,4] which gives you a minimum of 2 digits and a maximum of 4. This will create more accurate expressions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades